THE FIRST AND ONLY ADC THAT TARGETS TROP-2 AS A WAY INTO mTNBC TUMORS
TRODELVY binds to the antigen Trop-2 and delivers and concentrates a potent cytotoxic into tumor tissue1
- Trop-2 is a surface protein highly expressed by many cancers, including approximately 90% of TNBC tumors2*
- Trop-2 biomarker testing is not required for use with TRODELVY
Take a closer look at how TRODELVY is thought to work
The proposed mechanism of action is based on preclinical data, which may not correlate with clinical outcomes.
Humanized monoclonal antibodyBinds to Trop-2, the trophoblast cell-surface antigen-2
- Links the humanized monoclonal antibody to SN-38
- Hydrolysis of the linker releases SN-38 to kill tumor cells
CytotoxicThe payload of TRODELVY is SN-38, a topoisomerase 1 inhibitor that prevents repair of DNA damage and leads to apoptosis and cell death
TRODELVY has a high drug-to-antibody ratio, with an average of 7 to 8 molecules of SN-38 per antibody molecule
- Antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) use a monoclonal antibody to deliver an attached cytotoxic drug into tumors3
- Once inside the tumor, the linker connecting the antibody to the cytotoxic is cleaved, releasing the active drug3
*As measured by immunohistochemical (IHC) assay.